英文名称:Beautiful Song
中文名称:美丽之歌
演唱歌手:Anne Trenning
唱片公司:Shadetree Records
专辑发行:19 Feb. 2018
音乐流派:New Age
音乐类型:flac/ 分轨
资源大小:186mb

Beautiful Song by Anne Trenning and Friends is Trenning’s fifth album to date and features a very impressive group of guest artists that includes Bill Leslie (Celtic flute), Jane Brendle (violin), James Todd (cello), Jeff Oster (flugelhorn) and Ciro Hurtado (guitar). The eleven tracks are comprised of five original compositions by Trenning and six curated cover songs by Carlos Santana, Maurice Jarre, Neil Young and others. The album is a musical box of chocolates in that each piece is different from the others. Instrumentation and genre vary from piece to piece, but the title really does say it all and could easily be “Beautiful Songs.” The CD includes a twelve page booklet with beautiful photography and notes about each of the pieces. I have reviewed three of Trenning’s previous releases and this is my favorite (so far)!

Beautiful Song begins with the title track, a piece about “the generational ties that bind us as family, and the love that intertwines through the years.” The poignant melody is uncomplicated and heartfelt, performed by Trenning (piano), Leslie (Celtic flute), Brendle (violin) and cellist David Meyer. “Helpless” is an instrumental version of Neil Young’s classic song arranged by Rick Dior. The piece includes a snippet of Pachelbel’s “Canon in D” and features piano, strings and accordion (John Magnie). “You Will Know My Love” is a lovely trio for piano and two cellos (Todd and Meyer) and expresses the joy of sharing boundless love with those we are the closest to. “El Farol” originally appeared on Carlos Santana’s 1999 album, Supernatural. This new arrangement is for piano, guitar (Ciro Hurtado) and cello (Meyer) and is one of my favorite tracks on the album. “Do I Hear Christmas?” refers to the intertwining nature of Christmas and love and is a quartet for piano, flugelhorn (Oster), flute (Jennifer Dior) and cello (Meyer). Slow, graceful and very dreamy, I really like this one, too! “Miller Gap” picks up the tempo and was inspired by an area in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. This lively, joyful dance features the artistry of Trenning, Leslie and Brendle. “It’s a Great Day to Be Alive” begins with a piano and mandolin (Mark Schimick) excerpt of The Moody Blues’ “Tuesday Afternoon” and then flows into a sweet “ode to joy” by Darrell Scott. Also featuring Josh Daniel (guitar) and Brandon Bush (accordion), it’s a carefree bit of Americana that lifts the spirits and brings a smile. “Hard Times Come No More” is a song by American composer Stephen Foster (1826 1864), arranged for piano and two accordions (Magnie and Bush). I love the story behind “If I Could Be With You”! Trenning collects old sheet music for the artwork on the cover pages and framed a piece that bears the same name as this one before playing the actual music. Left wondering what the original piece sounded like, she wrote a new one in as she imagined the old one, and this is it! Todd, Brendle, Meyer and Jennifer Dior contributed to this elegant creation.

Track Listing

01. Beautiful Song  
02. Helpless  
03. You Will Know My Love  
04. El Farol  
05. Do I Hear Christmas  
06. Miller Gap  
07. It's a Great Day to Be Alive  
08. Hard Times Come No More  
09. Building the Barn  
10. If I Could Be with You  
11. Go Light Your World

试听:Beautiful Song

高品质新世纪音乐无损音乐发烧友必备。
Lossless New Age Music 无损音乐无损音乐格式新世纪音乐打包下载:
整张新世纪音乐专辑全部为高品质无损音乐,新世纪音乐打包下载回复可见。
亲爱的无损音乐发烧友,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
1、世间所有的相遇,都是久别重逢,享乐音乐网愿与您一起享受音乐,分享快乐!
2、享乐音乐网是免费公益性非盈利网站,旨在方便用户查找学习资料,交流听歌心得。
3、本主题所有内容均为互联网公开信息,由网友收集整理发布分享,仅限交流测试使用。
4、享乐音乐仅对作品介绍展示,不直接提供下载服务,其它相关方面信息需要您自行判断。
5、版权归唱片公司和歌手所有,如侵犯您的权益,请发送邮件通知我们,我们将及时删除。
6、如果你喜欢主题所述内容,请你通过正规渠道购买正版,交流测试资源不可用于商业用途。
享乐音乐论坛-为高品质无损音乐而生!享受音乐,分享快乐!尽在享乐音乐网。
专门提供无损音乐格式新世纪音乐下载,新世纪音乐专辑合集下载,NewAge Music 新世纪音乐打包下载的免费网站。
高品质无损音乐打包免费下载网站,内容由网友分享仅供学习交流之用,版权归唱片公司所有,不可用于商业盈利用途,否则一切后果自行承担!
发表于 2018-4-24 02:46:39
谢谢楼主分享,一直是忠实歌迷。
发表于 2018-4-26 10:14:01 来自手机
新世纪音乐下载好听楼主辛苦了,支持分享
发表于 2018-4-26 13:05:46
太喜欢新世纪音乐下载了,这天籁之音。收藏是必须的.
发表于 2018-4-26 21:11:16
她的音乐是不食人间烟火的天籁之声,她的歌声充满着无穷的吸引力,令人陶醉万分。
发表于 2018-4-28 04:55:50 来自手机
这音乐要珍藏,谢谢楼主的推荐.
发表于 2018-4-29 11:06:03 来自手机
不错的新世纪音乐下载,要好好的听哦,谢谢哦