2.Destroyer of Thousand Worlds 03:05
3.All in Satan 03:33
4.Pagan Moon 07:16
5.Pimeyden henki 04:45
6.Suck My Blood 04:27
7.Demon Advance 15:17

Band members:
Nuclear Holocausto Vengeance Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards, Programming
Abyss, Twisted Baptizer Bass, Vocals (backing)
Ancient Corpse Desekrator Guitars, Vocals (backing)
Sodomatic Slaughter Drums

Lyrical themes:
Satanism, Blasphemy, Occult, Darkness, Mysticism

Well, Finland really has some awesome metal stuff, and Beherit is indeed one of them, being a well-known black metal band and all. Though they have made three full-length albums prior this one, only their 1993 debut full-length plays black metal music. Well, now they're back to business with their recent effort, "Engram".

First of all, the production sounds raw, for this day and age, that is. This album has everything that I avoided listening to before, when it was my first time listening to metal: the emanating fury, the grim evil, and the minimalism, and black metal has all those. The album could be described as very traditional to the roots (like Mayhem's debut full-length for instance) but with more fury. The guitars and drums play typical black metal riffs and beats that makes awesome music when put together. The vocals, though, are nothing more than raspy whispers.

Both "Destroyer of Thousand Worlds" and "All Hail Satan" has incredible speed and minimalistic characteristics, with only 1-2 riffs played again and again. The bad side is that the two songs almost sound alike in every way. "Pagan Moon", though, is one heck of a trance, for a song anyway. The song really is different to the previous two songs primarily because of its slow tempo. "Suck My Blood", meanwhile has an eerie atmosphere throughout, still with the pummeling fury and of course, the minimalistic characteristics.

The thing is, this album is quite old-fashioned (though the music is good). The album wouldn't have sound to have a certain formula in it if they have incorporated some new elements in their music. Another thing is the last song, "Demon Advance", which frankly is a 15-minute snore fest, no offense (I fell asleep on the 4th minute). Sadly, this song is such a waste of time and to think that it is 15-minutes long! The song even has no highlight whatsoever, like a part filled with speed or fury or whatever. This will sure have a lot of skip counts, for sure.

Oh well, what could I say? The album has good songs (yes, even the intro, for its atmosphere), except for that 15-minute snore fest, which is, again, a waste of time. Well, the album sure is great, so it sure is a good listen for their fans, and also old school black metal fans. Enjoy!

下载地址:
亲爱的无损音乐发烧友,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
1、世间所有的相遇,都是久别重逢,享乐音乐网愿与您一起享受音乐,分享快乐!
2、享乐音乐网是免费公益性非盈利网站,旨在方便用户查找学习资料,交流听歌心得。
3、本主题所有内容均为互联网公开信息,由网友收集整理发布分享,仅限交流测试使用。
4、享乐音乐仅对作品介绍展示,不直接提供下载服务,其它相关方面信息需要您自行判断。
5、版权归唱片公司和歌手所有,如侵犯您的权益,请发送邮件通知我们,我们将及时删除。
6、如果你喜欢主题所述内容,请你通过正规渠道购买正版,交流测试资源不可用于商业用途。

发表于 2021-6-7 19:26:06 来自手机
感觉真实的音乐,认真和坚持是非常有必要的!
发表于 2021-6-8 08:37:53
话语尽,音乐始。享乐音乐网,享受音乐,分享快乐!