Rimsky & Co Originals [FLAC分轨/24 bit96 kHz]
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
Russian Music for Military Band – Rimsky & Co Originals (2018)
发行日期：Audio CD (2018年9月28日)
格式：FLAC (tracks) 24 bit/96 kHz
时长： 01:02:01 minutes
大小： 1,05 GB
出版社: CHANNEL CLASSICS
As early as the 17th century in the days of Fleet Admiral Michiel de Ruyter, one of the initiators of the Netherlands Marine Corps, music has played an important role in the navy. Transforming from ships’ bands and ensembles into a land-based full-sized orchestra ashore, the Marine Band turned into the all-round musical ambassador of the Royal Netherlands Navy.
From military marching formation, intimate accompanying ensemble, extended big band and classic symphonic wind band to a stunning cover band; no music style is absent from the enormous repertoire.
The Marine Band of the Royal Netherlands Navy developed an appreciation for Russia and the music of her great composers. As part of the celebrations of 300 years Peter the Great and the jubilee of the city, concert tours to St. Petersburg were made in 1997 and 2003. In 2009 the branch of the Hermitage in Amsterdam was opened with a concert and attended by Queen Beatrix and President Medvedev.
In 2013 the Marine Band and the Drums & Fifes of the Netherlands Marine Corps participated in the famous International Military Music Festival “Spasskaya Tower” on the Red Square in Moscow.
In 2017 the Marine Band of the Royal Netherlands Navy appointed maestro Arjan Tien as its principal conductor and music director. Musicians and critics alike appreciate his interpretations for their warmth, energy and sensitivity, and he is widely considered to be one of the most versatile conductors of his generation.
The Dutch brass are on dazzling form throughout, with some superb cameo appearances from the principals of the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra in Rimsky Korsakov’s concertos for trombone, clarinet and oboe with military band. – Presto Classical, September 2018
1. Solemn Overture for the Twentieth Anniversary of the October Revolution, Op. 72 (ed. Robert Grechesky) 07:35
2. Concerto for Trombone and Military Band (1877 ed. Marco Tamanini): I. Allegro Vivace – II. Andante Cantabile – III. Allegro-Allegretto 10:11
3. Marches for Military Band, Op. 69 (ed. Richard Franko Goldman): I. Athletic Festival March 04:24
4. Variations for Oboe and Military Band (1878; ed. Marc Koninkx): Introduction – Theme – Variations I. – XII. – Finale 08:42
5. March, Op.99 02:26
6. Concerto for Clarinet and Military Band in E-Flat Major (1878 ed. Marco Tamanini): I. Allegro Moderato – II. Andante – III. Allegro Moderato 08:04
7. Symphonies of Wind Instruments (1947 VERSION for 2 oboes & cor anglais, 3 flutes, 3 clarinets, 2 bassoons & double bassoon, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones, 4 horns & tuba) 09:03
8. Kol Slaven: ‘Ich Bete An Die Macht Der Liebe’ (Manuscript ) 02:34
9. To the Heroes of the Patriotic War (arr. William Berz) 03:55
10. March of the Soviet Militia, Op. 139 01:38
11. Circus Polka – Composed for a Young Elephant 03:29