爵士音乐 Jazz Music 是浪漫与随性的动情结合,爵士乐旋律主要以,舒缓、放松、动感,富有情调为主,堪称完美。
爵士音乐推荐理由:爵士音乐的复杂,在于它的变幻莫测。爵士音乐的简单,在于它的浪漫随性,聆听爵士乐就是这么放松心情。
经典爵士歌曲,具有动感的节奏、个性十足的爵士音阶,赢得了爵士音乐发烧友们的喜爱,同时也得到了音乐领域各界人士的认可。
3_h1g5e7r0.jpg
无损音乐下载类型:爵士音乐打包下载,无损经典爵士乐歌曲专辑免费下载。
有人说爵士音乐是一种自由的艺术,一个个音符轻灵跳动,可以随性摇摆也可以独具一格,全凭一时的感觉与情绪。
爵士乐亦是一种生活态度,听爵士音乐的人可以让情感慢慢流泻,不管是忧伤还是喜悦,那种缓慢沉着实在是恰到好处。

专辑介绍:

冷冽而感性的挪威爵士女声—Rebekka Bakken(蕾贝卡.碧肯)成长于挪威,1994年到了美国纽约,8年以后,又返回欧洲,来到奥地利维也纳。因为Rebekka Bakken喜欢这里的安静与和平,就在维也纳安了家。音乐的旋律和人声美感的重视基于对作品的创作性和内涵的深刻性的重视有关,Rebekka Bakken嗓音无疑是优美的,但对流行乐的朋友们来说会觉得她太Jazz,而喜欢Jazz的乐迷来说会认为他经典.

红遍欧陆创作型才女歌手,悠游於流行、摇滚、蓝调、民谣等多样曲风的知性与感性之声。

如诗画般歌词刻划深层内心情语,冷冽中带有内蕴微风般沁人美感的深度感怀多元美声情怀。很少人能像挪威女歌手Rebecca Bakken一样,悠游於流行、摇滚、蓝调、爵士、民谣之间,以知性感性兼具的美麉音符,刻划内心和世俗的境界。她是少数能唱3个8度音阶的歌手,她原本学习小提琴,发现自己比较喜欢唱歌,於是又训练自己学会钢琴,曾在几个民谣、唱诗班、摇滚乐团。1994年毅然飘洋过海来到纽约,毫无名气的外来歌手备嚐艰辛,在等待机会的孤寂中,她投注心力在创作曲子和歌词,唱出自己的心情。回到欧洲,她的才华展现一些曙光。Rebekka Bakken2003年首张专辑The Art Of How To Fall在欧陆一飞冲天,在德国创下金唱片的佳绩。

这张新作秉承了Rebekka Bakken一贯的作风,音乐的旋律和人声美感的重视基于对作品的创作性和内涵的深刻性的重视有关,Rebekka Bakken嗓音无疑是优美的,但对流行乐的朋友们来说会觉得她太Jazz,而喜欢Jazz的乐迷来说会认为他经典,难免会有差别。

Rebekka Bakken较为丰富的人生历练和成熟的世界观,为她的音乐创作提供了充盈的素材,我们可以从这张新作中发现,她的歌曲中带有明显的生活、心灵的成长使她的音乐具备了一定的深度和广度

Label:Universal Music Group ?– 271 280-2
Format:CD, Stereo
Released:2009
Genre:Jazz

无损音乐专辑曲目:

01. Not A Woman 3:13
02. Sometimes 3:28
03. Ghost In This House 4:32
04. Powder Room Collapse 5:04
05. No Easy Way 4:47
06. To Be Your Lover 3:42
07. If You Don't Ask For More 2:48
08. I Can Always Forget 3:06
09. Starlight Of Your Heart 3:02
10. Contents Of My Heart 3:02
11. October Nights 3:05
12. Like Cologne 3:53
13. In The Early Morning Hours 3:22

Nordic folk-jazz chanteuse Rebekka Bakken was the most successful exponent of a new generation of Scandinavian jazz singers that also included Silje Nergaard, Sidsel Endresen, and Solveig Slettahjell. Born in Oslo in 1970, Bakken studied violin and piano as a child, and in 1995 relocated to New York City to pursue a professional music career.There she paired with Austrian-born guitarist Wolfgang Muthspiel, and together they toured the local nightclub circuit as a duo. In time Bakken also befriended German pianist Julia Hülsmann, with whom she recorded the 2003 album Scattering Poems, a collection of jazz performances inspired by the poes of e.e. cummings. Upon completing the project Bakken returned to Europe, settling in Vienna and signing a solo deal with the Universum label. Her debut LP, The Art of How to Fall, followed by year's end, and in 2005 she resurfaced with her commercial breakthrough, Is That YouI Keep My Cool followed a year later.

Morning Hours album by Rebekka Bakken was released Oct 23, 2009 on the Emarcy label. Fusing Scandinavian folk melodies with American jazz influences, Morning Hours is the fourth studio album from Norwegian vocalist Rebekka Bakken. Morning Hours music CDs Recorded in a converted church outside Nashville, the 2009 follow-up to I Keep My Cool was produced by Craig Street (Norah Jones) and features contributions from guitarist Marc Ribot (Tom Waits) and singer/songwriter Glenn Patscha. Morning Hours songs ~ Jon O'Brien 2009 seventh album from the Norwegian jazz singer/songwriter. Morning Hours album Produced by Craig Street (Norah Jones, Cassandra Wilson, kd lang, Holly Cole)13 tracks. Recording information: Dreamland Studios, NY; PhantomVox Studios, LA; Stable Studios, Oslo. Photographer: Venetia Dearden. Personnel: Rebekka Bakken (vocals); Christopher Bruce, Marc Ribot (guitar); Marc Anthony Thompson (harmonica, background vocals); Glenn Patscha (keyboards, background vocals); Patrick Warren (keyboards); Earl Harvin (drums); Sven Lindvall (background vocals). Audio Mixer: Kevin Killen.

Rebekka Bakken is (still) one of the Nordic goddesses dream physique and voice of gold. Just look at the cover of her new album and it gives you complex while approaching forty lady. Since her childhood, she plays the violin and piano while singing hymns but it will only be in the mid-year she decided to become interested in jazz through musical encounters with Austrian jazz guitarist Wolfgang Muthspiel and the German pianist Julia Hülsmann it will refine his musical desires in this area. It was not until 2003 that his first album so The Art of How to Fall on which his mainly Norwegian and Swedish public discover an amazing voice and powerful with a delicious roundness and feminine accent. In 2005, Is That YouConfirms its charismatic artist with an album produced more sophisticated aura. My favorite personally. His third album I Keep My Cool (2006) is very pleasant to listen to but still a notch below the others because it sounds more pop than jazz.

Since then it is empty: no news of this great figure of Nordic jazz, she decided to take a break. Can not terminate me forget this incredible voice, I took time to time news on the web since 2008 and mid-2009, I felt that something was brewing. A new album in sight. Her fourth album Morning Hours emerged in the largest media indifference (except Germany) in late 2009. It was released in the Benelux (I could get it in a big musical sign) and Germany. Even in Scandinavia. This new album highlights the new musical turning Rebekka not feeling really the soul of a jazzwoman now it is in the field of folk / country / blues with a pop touch she decided to shine vocally .

Basically, it's not a bad idea because his voice has bluesy tones look great. But the beautiful lady played a little map of the ease in choosing the producer Craig Street (Norah Jones, Cassandra Wilson, etc..) That seems to soften over the years because it brings this album a warm sound but in the end a little smooth and formatted. Attention album in the vein American folk / country is far from being bad. No, it is very nice and flattering to the ear (it is far from Miranda Lambert and Taylor Swift who garner good reviews by the cutesy music and without character), the melodies are lovely (on the tender No Easy Way shown), the correct settings but the voice of Rebekka, depth and emotion that emerges the album composed entirely of ballads might be irrelevant. Not forgetting his lyrics that are quite interesting and far from American stereotypes. I advise you to listen especially the dark and beautiful Powder Room Collapse (the best song on the album without a doubt) that provides the perfect scale to the voice of Rebekka, a moving cover of Ghost In This House, the air Starlight Of Your Heart and touching In The Early Morning Hours before you snuggle under your duvet (or to be loved) by the fire to listen to the rest as a simple moment of happiness we savor.

A successful despite a red card for the production a bit superficial and odorless Craig Street back (yes, he is the leader). Rebekka Bakken confirms that it is one of the great voices in Europe that is still looking for the right sound to showcase his divine body. I look on to her new adventures.
(迅雷/电驴下载)
[url=Rebekka.Bakken.-.[Morning.Hours].涓撹緫.(Flac).rar (262.83 MB)]Rebekka.Bakken.-.[Morning.Hours].涓撹緫.(Flac).rar (262.83 MB)[/url]
相关高品质新世纪音乐无损音乐发烧友必备。
Lossless New Age Music 无损音乐格式新世纪音乐打包下载:
整张新世纪音乐专辑全部为高品质无损音乐,新世纪音乐打包下载回复可见。
亲爱的无损音乐发烧友,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
1、世间所有的相遇,都是久别重逢,享乐音乐网愿与您一起享受音乐,分享快乐!
2、享乐音乐网是免费公益性非盈利网站,旨在方便用户查找学习资料,交流听歌心得。
3、本主题所有内容均为互联网公开信息,由网友收集整理发布分享,仅限交流测试使用。
4、享乐音乐仅对作品介绍展示,不直接提供下载服务,其它相关方面信息需要您自行判断。
5、版权归唱片公司和歌手所有,如侵犯您的权益,请发送邮件通知我们,我们将及时删除。
6、如果你喜欢主题所述内容,请你通过正规渠道购买正版,交流测试资源不可用于商业用途。
享乐音乐论坛-为高品质无损音乐而生!享受音乐,分享快乐!尽在享乐音乐网。
专门提供无损音乐格式爵士音乐下载,爵士音乐推荐,Jazz Music 经典爵士音乐打包下载的免费网站。
爵士音乐打包免费下载网站,内容由网友分享仅供学习交流之用,版权归唱片公司所有,不可用于商业盈利用途,否则一切后果自行承担!
发表于 2017-11-17 14:52:09
感谢LZ分享好爵士音乐下载啊,最近都没什么歌听!
发表于 2017-11-19 03:46:33
音乐并不仅是一种娱乐,而是音乐诗人,音乐思想家所表达出的高尚情感。
发表于 2017-11-19 18:00:02
听起来很不错的啊!!超级棒的爵士音乐下载,谢谢了
发表于 2017-11-20 01:21:25
放一些高品质无损音乐唱片,让那些水一样的音乐流淌在寂静中。
发表于 2017-11-21 23:50:07
她的音乐是不食人间烟火的天籁之声,她的歌声充满着无穷的吸引力,令人陶醉万分。
发表于 2017-11-22 03:55:58
无损音乐我的最爱,我只是突然很怀念那些年听歌的时光。