您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册  

x
古典音乐最大的作用就在于能够引人向上,给予灵魂平静和美好。
而且古典音乐还有着深刻思想的内容,无与伦比精致的技术结构,最经得起时间考验的华丽与高雅。

221119habhhpl4rklcyhly.jpg

无损音乐下载类型:古典音乐打包下载,无损古典音乐专辑免费下载。
古典音乐不但可以开发你的想象力,古典音乐还能提升你的艺术修养,最重要的是在当今浮躁的世界里,
唯有古典音乐能还你一颗平静的心。当你内心真正平静下来了以后,才能从容不迫的面对世间一切纷扰,实现自我突破。

Here, in a typical Brilliant Classics card "cube", we have pretty much everything that anyone could ever need from Sergei Rachmaninov the composer. For Rachmaninov the pianist, you need to look to RCA or, more likely, Naxos Historical, discs. Everything with an Opus number is here and omissions are of a very minor nature, such as incomplete works - nothing to worry about. The set represents very good value-for-money, and, in the main, no-one need be disappointed by the recordings, although (as usual with big box sets) alternatives might be more attractive in certain pieces.

The first two CDs contain the well-known recordings of the four piano concertos and Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini made in 1965 by Earl Wild with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by the veteran Jascha Horenstein. These recordings were originally made for Readers Digest when that firm offered LPs by mail. They have since seen the light of day on Chandos and Chesky. Concerto No.3 suffers from the cuts that Rachmaninov himself made. These are quite rough-and-ready, with some suspect ensemble, but they are undoubtedly very powerful and technically adept (by Wild) and well-worth hearing. I prefer the recordings made by the composer (here, Rachmaninov: Piano Concertos Nos. 1 & 4/Rachmaninov: Piano Concertos Nos 2 & 3) with either Ormandy or Stokowski, ancient sound and all, on Naxos or Nikolai Lugansky's recordings with Oramo and the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra Rachmaninov : Piano Concertos 1, 2, 3, 4, Paganini Rhapsody, Chopin & Corelli Variations.

CD3 has Symphonies 1 and 3 from the then USSR Ministry of Culture Symphony Orchestra conducted by Gennady Rozhdestvensky live in 1990 and 1991. The audience is pretty quiet throughout. I don't much like these performances, as I find them a bit flat. CD4 also has Rozhdestvensky in Symphony 2 with the London Symphony Orchestra; a bit better than the Russian performances, to my ears. For the symphonies and other orchestral works, I much prefer the set from Ashkenazy and the Concertgebow from Decca Rachmaninov: The Symphonies etc.. CD4 is filled up with a 1980 ex-Vox recording of the "Youth" Symphony from Leonard Slatkin and the St. Louis Symphony Orchestra - you might play it once, I suppose.

CDs 5 & 6 are licensed from Chandos and contain rather dated sounding recordings of the Symphonic Dances, The Bells, The Rock, Prince Rostislav, the wonderful Isle of the Dead and a couple of other pieces from Valery Polyansky and the Russian State Symphony Orchestra. Whilst perfectly acceptable recordings, stick to Ashkenazy or Previn. CD6, by-the-way, is faulty in some sets - I was mailed a replacement by my supplier without having to ask. Not a threat to Ashkenazy's Decca recordings alluded to above.

CD7 moves us on to Rachmaninov's operas with "Aleko". This comes from the Donetsk Philharmonic under Roman Kofman; this Tchaikovsky-influenced work is not to my taste, so I'll make no further comment. CD8 has the Chandos recording of the rather more Wagnerian "The Miserly Knight"; until this 2003 recording, a rather obscure work. CD9 has the even more obscure "Monna Vanna" from the Icelandic Symphony Orchestra under Igor Buketoff, well into his 70s by the date of the recording (1991, by Chandos again). Finally with the operas we have "Francesca da Rimini" with Andrei Tchistiakov and his Bolshoi forces from 1992 on CD10.

CDs11-13 have the religious works such as the Vespers and Liturgy of St John Chrysostom in idiomatic performances by various Russian ensembles. The Liturgy comes from a 1993 Claves recording. These are fine.

CD13 has various orchstral songs and choruses in old Vox recordings.

CDs15-17 contain the well-regarded Chandos recordings of the songs with the likes of Joan Rodgers and the pianist Howard Shelly. No complaints here for these works should be better-known.

CD18 has the Borodin Trio from the 1983 Chandos recordings of the Trios - very fine.

CD19 has the rest of the chamber music, with recordings from Warner Classics, Chandos, and a wonderful 1956 recording of the Cello Sonata from Daniel Shafran and Yakov Flier.

For me, Rachmaninov's piano music is highly underrated (by some) and enthralling. Now, you could just buy Howard Shelley's brilliant complete set on Hyperion Rachmaninov: Complete Piano Music, and you would be entirely satisfied. No one pianist has all the answers, of course, and the Brilliant Classics set holds some fantastic performances.

CD20 has the Etudes-tableaux Op.33 with the then very young Nikolai Lugansky in a recording made in Moscow by Challenge Classics in 1992 - idiomatic and fluent.

CDs21-23 feature a pianist I had not come across before - Santiago Rodriguez - with most of the other wonderful solo piano works such as the Preludes, Sonatas, Corelli Variations, etc. What a pianist! These were set down in the early 1990s in the USA for Elan Recordings and are a real find.

CD24 has the Moments Musicaux and salon pieces and CD25 Garrick Ohlsson's 1975 EMI recordings of the transcriptions.

CD26 seems to have been recorded for this set and comes from Nils Franke with some crumbs from Rachmaninov's table, beautifully produced in Champs Hill in 2008.

The last two discs offer the piano duet works from the Danish Paula Records in 1985 recordings from Ingryd Thorson & Julian Thurber.

Brilliant Classics offer a CD-ROM containing a detailed essay from Julian Haylock.

In sum, I'm glad to have this set, but, really, the combination of the orchestral works from Ashkenazy, Shelley's comprehensive piano survey, and Lugansky's (or Ashkenazy, Mikhail Rudy Rachmaninov: Complete Piano Concertos / Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini / Tchaikovsky: Piano Concerto 1, or, of course, Rachmaninov himself) Piano Concertos will do most people as much of the music contained in the box may only be listened to once or twice!

Brilliant Classics Rachmaninoff Edition   璀璨古典 拉赫玛尼诺夫无损古典音乐合集 31CD
亲爱的无损音乐发烧友,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
1、世间所有的相遇,都是久别重逢,享乐音乐网愿与您一起享受音乐,分享快乐!
2、享乐音乐网是免费公益性非盈利网站,旨在方便用户查找学习资料,交流听歌心得。
3、本主题所有内容均为互联网公开信息,由网友收集整理发布分享,仅限交流测试使用。
4、享乐音乐仅对作品介绍展示,不直接提供下载服务,其它相关方面信息需要您自行判断。
5、版权归唱片公司和歌手所有,如侵犯您的权益,请发送邮件通知我们,我们将及时删除。
6、如果你喜欢主题所述内容,请你通过正规渠道购买正版,交流测试资源不可用于商业用途。

享乐音乐论坛-为高品质无损音乐而生!享受音乐,分享快乐!尽在享乐音乐论坛。
专门提供古典音乐无损音乐格式下载,古典无损音乐合集资源打包下载,古典音乐打包下载的免费网站。
古典音乐打包免费下载网站,内容由网友分享仅供学习交流之用,版权归唱片公司所有,不可用于商业盈利用途,否则一切后果自行承担!
发表于 2017-1-9 17:11:54 来自手机
古典音乐歌曲挺特别的,不一样的歌曲!
发表于 2017-1-11 18:41:51
好听的东东下了,谢谢楼主发布
发表于 2017-1-13 00:48:36
下来听下,很久没听这样的歌啦
发表于 2017-1-13 15:42:58 来自手机
无损音乐合集绝对的经典,感谢楼主分享.
发表于 2017-1-19 15:53:36
非常经典的无损音乐合集,特别喜欢,支持一下
发表于 2017-3-31 20:44:41
古典音乐歌曲挺特别的,不一样的歌曲!