x
古典音乐最大的作用就在于能够引人向上,给予灵魂平静和美好。
而且古典音乐还有着深刻思想的内容,无与伦比精致的技术结构,最经得起时间考验的华丽与高雅。
205429pxp787cpmompxocc.jpg
无损音乐下载类型:古典音乐打包下载,无损古典音乐专辑免费下载。
古典音乐不但可以开发你的想象力,古典音乐还能提升你的艺术修养,最重要的是在当今浮躁的世界里,
唯有古典音乐能还你一颗平静的心。当你内心真正平静下来了以后,才能从容不迫的面对世间一切纷扰,实现自我突破。

Warner斯塔克(1924-2013) 华纳传奇(ICON, 10CDs)

ICON: János Starker - The Warner Legacy - (10CDs, Warner, 2014)
ICON系列唱片: 亚诺斯·斯塔克 - 华纳传奇(10CDs)

Artist: János Starker (1924-2013) 亚诺什·斯塔克 / 史塔克 / 施塔克; 亚诺斯·斯塔克; 雅诺什·斯塔克
Date: 6 Oct 2014

In the years from 1957 to 1959, producer Walter Legge had recordings made of the essential items in the Hungarian cellist’s repertoire. This complete collection of his recordings for EMI and Erato represents the summit of Starker’s achievement on disc. Legge, a perfectionist and a ruthless critic, undoubtedly found in the restrained manner and inward-looking temperament of Starker an ideal talking companion, especially since the two men had a pronounced liking for caustic humour, and one can be sure that the stamp of the famous artistic director was constantly in evidence throughout the recording sessions.

The listener will be surprised, on the other hand, when he hears again the first complete set of the Suites of Bach recorded by Starker (he was to record them twice more) by an approach which is much more committed and much more varied than memory will have led him to believe. The manner is of course apollonian, the playing both subtle and full of intensely personal accents, but it is the variation in tempo and the animation with which each Suite is charged that bring to the whole collection an unaccustomed depth, only otherwise to be found in the recent recordings made by exponents of the gamba.

The Sonata of Kodály, recorded between sessions devoted to the complete Suites of Bach, is one of the rare recordings by Starker that reveal the technical mastery that the virtuoso had attained by the end of the Fifties. This electrifying production gives the lie to the legend of an exclusively intellectual and severe János Starker and highlights one of the facets of an artist it is high time we rediscovered in all his varied dimensions. May this issue contribute to a revaluation of a remarkable musical personality.

转帖:   逝者匈牙利大提琴家亚诺斯·斯塔克

亚诺斯·斯塔克(Janos Starker, 1924-2013)是当今为数不过的大提琴大师之一,以不慕虚名的个性、 高超得无以复加的手指技巧、略带凉意的干爽发音和对巴赫、柯达伊等作曲家的独特阐释影响了整整几代听众与大提琴家,而且之前与之后很长时间内都难有媲美者。与2007年去世的罗斯特洛波维奇相比,他可能是一个对手,但更像是大提琴艺术中冷峻精准的“另外一极”。 正如斯塔克自己所言:“当你达到艺术的顶峰后,你会发觉那儿有一个固定的、法语称之为‘封闭式’的群体在等着你。那些人是超越所有分类范畴的。” 他自己便是其中一员。

今年(2013年)4月28日,斯塔克在他所长期居住并教学的美国印第安纳去世, 妻子莱德(Raid),两个女儿和三个孙辈的孩子为他送行。斯塔克去世的消息由他曾经执教超过半个世纪的印第安纳大学宣布,但校方并未透露细节和去世的原因。“他是一位真正的艺术巨人。我们为曾拥有如此伟大的大提琴家在这里执教而无上荣幸。”该校校长如是说。

亚诺斯·斯塔克1924年7月5日出生于匈牙利首都布达佩斯,父亲是一位波兰后裔,母亲一家则从乌克兰移民,两者都是犹太人。他有两个哥哥,都学了小提琴,所以年幼的斯塔克在六岁生日前不久被理所当然地“分配”到了一把大提琴。他很快在这件乐器上展现出了超乎寻常的天赋,七岁不到就可以公开演出了。还是一个孩子的他就已经获准进入了布达佩斯的李斯特音乐学院,所以赢得了神童的美誉。在一边拉琴的同时,他竟然一边当起了老师,十二岁还没满就已经收了五个学生,让人啧啧称奇。15岁时,他已经成为布达佩斯歌剧院的大提琴首席。二十世纪三十年代的布达佩斯人才济济, 斯塔克就是在那时与匈牙利三位伟大的作曲家柯达伊、巴托克与多南伊相识了。

斯塔克的第一场音乐会是在十四岁,那场德沃夏克协奏曲原定的大提琴家因故无法演出,他便顶替上场,甫一开声便震惊四座。1939年,他从李斯特音乐学院毕业,此时也是第二次世界大战硝烟纷起之际。1945年,在战争接近尾声时,他被送进一个德国的集中营。他曾希望自己的下一站是灭绝集中营,但是经过3个月的关押后,他活了下来,可是他的两个哥哥遭到纳粹迫害而亡。

1946年,斯塔克离开匈牙利,1948年到了美国,成为了达拉斯交响乐团和大都会歌剧院的首席大提琴手,并在1953年加入了大指挥家弗里茨·莱纳所率领的芝加哥交响乐团,迎来了事业的最高峰。1958年,他开始在印第安纳大学执教,但并没有放弃演奏,他主要的录音工作也从那个时候开始展开。

不过,斯塔克此时却因为一件事情的发生意识到了自己的局限性。小提琴天才耶胡迪·梅纽因在四十年代的技巧已经开始明显衰退,斯塔克在观看了一场成年梅纽因的糟糕演出之后,感觉仿佛“重病了一场”,然后得到了新的顿悟——他意识到,之前自己的演奏“就像一个瞎子”,曾有的神童经历和梅纽因有着太多相似的地方,单靠年轻时的旺盛生命力是不足以保持一辈子的巅峰状态的。于是,斯塔克花了整整一年时间研究技巧,总结出了一套科学合理的演奏方法,自身获益的同时也大大丰富了现代大提琴演奏技法。

在大都会歌剧院里, 斯塔克结识了各类艺术家,因此也有了机会触类旁通,让自己的琴声脱胎换骨。比如,他试着去拉出不那么“大提琴”的声音,模拟声乐、长笛、双簧管、单簧管的效果等等,让人惊讶。同时,斯塔克开始以独特的“冷色调”音色闻名遐迩。与罗斯特罗波维奇等人不同的是,他所使用是“窄幅揉弦”。这个方法其实更难,因为一旦有音偏移正位,就马上会被注意到,虽然声音不那么温煦,但该方式可以保证每个音都不会产生轻微的偏移,正中心的音会被强调出来,从而塑造出一种精准且颗粒感饱满的听觉感受。

尽管在美国的演奏生涯可谓风生水起,但是斯塔克从来也不是那种超级巨星式的演奏家,对作品的忠实与演奏风格的率真一直伴随着他。客观地讲,那时大提琴乐坛上很少有人能在纯技巧方面与斯塔克并驾齐驱,可是在大都会歌剧院拉琴时间一久,他体会到了坚守音乐严肃性的不易:“所有的那些小伎俩我都一清二楚。我知道怎么才能让观众喝彩、呼喊,诸如此类,并不稀奇。我自己从不愿意这么做,因为这不属于我的工作。”这一点可以从他的演奏录像中注意到——身体与琴身的晃动幅度比其他人都要少许多,面部表情冷静之至,因而也有人像说海菲茨琴风“冷酷”那样指责他的风格冷淡,视观众若无物。但事实上,斯塔克从来不喜欢矫揉造作的演奏风格,因为那些表演和音乐本质无关。

1990年,斯塔克因为一张十九世纪捷克作曲家大卫·波佩尔的大提琴小品而荣获了当年的格莱美音乐奖。波佩尔这位长期被忽视的大提琴小品,练习曲之王因为斯塔克的努力迎来了一次复活。

而在斯塔克的辞典里,柯达伊和巴赫是两个更为重要的名字:他的匈牙利同胞柯达伊曾写出了技巧惊世骇俗的无伴奏大提琴奏鸣曲,而它仿佛就是为斯塔克度身定制的,数十分钟的演奏穷尽了大提琴的几乎所有技巧,听来让人心神荡漾,叹为观止,直到后来很多年,都很少有其他大提琴家敢录制这支无损音乐专辑曲目,很大原因是斯塔克的诠释已经做到了极致。有趣的是,有人干脆把斯塔克家那个室内游泳池起名为“柯达伊(出资)造”,可见斯塔克对其造诣之精以及唱片销量之佳。至于巴赫,斯塔克一共录制了五次巴赫的无伴奏大提琴组曲,每次都换了一个新的公司,因为他认为巴赫是永远诠释不尽的,多次诠释的目的并不是在标榜自己的风格有多独特,“我的版本只是在记录我生命中某一刻对这部组曲的理解”,斯塔克如是说。

2004年,他所写新书《斯塔克眼中的音乐世界》出版, 书中焦点是一件被外人认为特立独行的事——斯塔克在上世纪四十年代被邀请去试奏,继任纽约爱乐的首席大提琴一职, 但高傲地拒绝了,声称不在乎任何一支大牌的交响乐团的权威。他这么写道:“因为战争,在我年轻时曾穿越过地狱, 劫后逃生让我不再害怕什么东西。对于别人怎么说,我完全不在乎,我所做的,只是把那些有悖于我基本信仰的东西大声地说出来而已。我才不愿意玩什么政治游戏,能够在自己的职业生涯中保持自尊是一件更重要的事情。如果指挥家米特罗普洛斯希望听到我的演奏,应该自己打电话给我,而不是让我去什么委员会前试奏一番。”相比大提琴前辈如费尔曼、皮亚蒂戈尔斯基等人只有他人所写的传记,斯塔克的自述文笔可谓老辣上乘了。

关于斯塔克的趣闻很多,比如他有一次因为在音乐会前不允许抽烟而愤然离去,因为那是他的例行“热身”;又如他对苏格兰威士忌酒情有独钟;还有种种他与指挥家卡拉扬及奥曼迪关系不合的传言,这些轶事和他冷峻的演奏风格相结合,向外界勾勒出了他一个“乐坛独行侠”的形象。

回想起去年三月,出于机缘巧合,笔者遇到了“斯塔克大提琴工作室”的专职日本钢琴家杉浦有朗(Nariaki Sugiura)。聊起斯塔克,我们真是无话不提。意料之外的是,他告诉了我大师生活中温馨的那一面——纵然教学要求极其严格,但心地善良的他常热衷于帮助学生, 虽然因近九十岁的高龄已经不拉琴了,但他还是会每天做笔记,把各种演奏中的问题汇集到一起,也会宽慰学生:演出时紧张是正常的,不过会随着投入而慢慢消退。临走时,杉浦发给我了老人仙风道骨、住着拐杖在家中的照片。昨晚一夜淅沥小雨,笔者重新播放起了斯塔克演奏的巴赫无伴奏大提琴组曲,这恐怕是对逝去大师的最好慰藉 ——他说过:“在万籁俱寂的半夜,我会在静默的脑海中演奏音乐,这时候,新的可能性便一一浮现。”

斯塔克一生中录音的数量巨大,无损音乐专辑曲目涵盖几乎所有重要的大提琴作品。直到1999年,75岁时,他才举行了告别音乐会。提到斯塔克的录音,就必须要提到他最重要的那套唱片,由他自己改编的巴赫《无伴奏大提琴组曲》,这套唱片如今也俨然成为了大提琴作品中的“圣经”。这套唱片也帮他赢得了1998年的格莱美大奖。

“他的技术无可挑剔,他总是能演奏出精致的声音。他的乐音深沉,能够给予每个音符该有的质地,这让他找到一种与美丽共存的方式,他的优雅和强度都是罕见的。”《洛杉矶时报》音乐评论家史维德说。

在老一辈大提琴家富尼埃等人先后去世后,斯塔克和他的好友罗斯特洛波维奇就成为了上个世纪最负盛名的大提琴家。《纽约时报》乐评人詹姆斯形容两个人的演奏,就像是男人个性的两个镜像,罗斯特洛波维奇是开放的,热情洋溢的,不安的和浪漫的。斯塔克则是孤傲、冷静、控制和古典的。

Review:

Contents Listing
By John Fowler on October 14, 2014

There is no such thing as Janos Starker's "Warner Legacy".
This box contains seven CDs of his "EMI Legacy" (1956-1959)
plus three CDs of his "Erato Legacy" (Beethoven & Brahms Sonatas from 1959).

EMI first released CDs 1-6 as "L'Introuvables du Janos Starker" in 1994, a boxed set that had some problems.
The Dohnanyi, Milhaud and Prokofiev Concerti in that box were mono, but are now quite decent stereo.
- CD 10 consists of previously unreleased EMI stereo recordings (53 minutes of encores).

CHAMBER MUSIC:
- Bach: Suites (6) for Unaccompanied Cello, BVV 1007-1012 (1957-1959, 1,2,3,5 mono, 4,6 stereo)
- Beethoven: Sonatas (5) for Cello and Piano - Gyorgy Sebok, piano (1959 stereo)
- Brahms: Sonatas (2) for Cello and Piano - Gyorgy Sebok, piano (1959 stereo)
- Kodaly: Sonata for Unaccompanied Cello, Op. 8 (1957 stereo)

- "Encores & Showpieces - Part 1" by Bach, Chopin, Debussy, Kreisler, Mussorgsky, Paganini, Saint-Saens, Schubert, Schumann, Tcherepnin - with Gerald Moore, piano (1958 mono)

- "Encores & Showpieces - Part 2" by Bach, Chopin, Davidoff, Delej, Dinicu, Handel, Hindemith, Liadov, Pergolesi, Popper, Ravel, Rubinstein, Saint-Saens, Valensin - with Gerald Moore, piano (1959 stereo, first publication)

CELLO & ORCHESTRA with the Philharmonia:
- Boccherini: Cello Concerto in B flat, G.482 - Carlo Maria Giulini (1958 stereo)
- Dohnanyi: Konzertstuck, Op. 12 - Walter Susskind (1956 stereo)
- Dvorak: Cello Concerto, Op. 104 - Susskind (1956 stereo)
- Faure: Elegie in C Minor, Op. 24 - Susskind (1956 stereo)
- Haydn: Cello Concerto 2 in D Major - Giulini (1958 stereo)
- Milhaud: Cello Concerto No. 1, Op. 101 - Susskind (1956 stereo)
- Prokofiev: Cello Concerto in E Minor, Op. 58 - Susskind (1956 stereo)
- Saint-Saens: Cello Concerto No. 1, Op. 33 - Giulini (1957 stereo)
- Schumann: Cello Concerto in A Minor, Op. 129 - Giulini (1957 stereo)

Mstislav Rostropovich, with his larger-than-life personality, tended to overshadow every other cellist in the second half of the Twentieth Century (at least in the public mind).
The great Hungarian-American cellist Janos Starker (1924-2013) was perhaps too modest for his own good.

Between 1945 and 1958, Starker was one of the world's most-sought after orchestral cellists;
In 1953, at age 29, Fritz Reiner appointed him principal cello of the Chicago Symphony (that's him in the third movement of Emil Gilel's 1958 RCA recording of Brahms Second Piano Concerto).

In 1958, at age 34, Starker unexpectedly left Chicago and retired to Bloomington, Indiana, where he spent the remaining 55 years of his life teaching young cellists at the University of Indiana.
Surprisingly, his other career as a concert cellist, which lasted into the 21st Century, was a part-time occupation.

According to the booklet, all EMI recordings were newly remastered in 2014, correcting the problems from "L'Introuvables du Janos Starker".
The three CDs of Erato remasterings date from 1994 (everything sounds fine to me).

[hint: for ease of navigation, read the review though to the end, then come back and click on the links.]

In the 1960's Starker launched a new series of recordings for the American label Mercury.
Most of these have been reissued in a 10 CD box: János Starker - The Mercury Recordings (Decca box set), which is the main rival to the Warner box.
Unfortunately, there is a lot of duplication between the two: The Bach Suites, the Brahms Sonatas, and three Cello Concertos.
Starker's interpretations hadn't really changed that much.

In the the Concertos of Dvorak, Saint-Saens and Schumann, it is the Philharmonia Orchestra under Giulini and Susskind (Warner) versus the London Symphony under Dorati and Skrowaczewski (Mercury).
As interpretations, I prefer Dorati/Mercury in Dvorak and Giulini/Warner in Saint-Saens and Schumann, so its a toss-up.
Mercury adds the Lalo Concerto, Bruch's Kol Nidrei, and Tchaikovsky's Rococo Variations.
Warner is much more generous, adding Concertos by Boccherini, Haydn, Milhaud and Prokofiev, plus Dohnanyi's Konzertstuck and Faure's Elegie.
The Warner box is also a lot more adventurous: The Dohnanyi and Milhaud are rarities, and
the Prokofiev Concerto, Op.56, is the seldom-heard original version of the Sinfonia Concertante, Op.125.

Both boxes have the Brahms Sonatas with Gyorgy Sebok, piano: 1959 versus 1964 - I can't tell the difference.
Warner adds the Beethoven Sonatas.
Mercury adds Sonatas by Bach, Chopin, Mendelssohn and Debussy, plus some baroque cello sonatas (available as single CDs).
Warner has two CDs worth of "Encores and Showpieces": lighter music, most of which he never recorded again.
At present, the Warner box costs significantly less than the Mercury box.

Kodaly's Sonata for Unaccompanied Cello, Op.8, is a Twentieth Century classic.
It has been recorded over forty times.
Starker, who studied with Kodaly in Budapest in the 1930s, is the work's definitive interpreter
- He made the first recording in 1948, he would return to it again in 1950, 1957 (in the Warner box) and 1970 (Janos Starker plays Kodály)
[misprint: the Warner booklet claims that the 1957 recording of the Kodaly is stereo, but it is mono.]

----- Later in life, Starker re-recorded much of this repertoire for other labels.
The Bach Suites in 1994 for RCA: Bach: 6 Cello Suites Bwv 1007-1012 - Sony Classical Masters
This pretty much supersedes the Mercury version as an example of the mature Starker's Bach playing.

In 1978, he re-recorded the Beethoven Sonatas for Teldec with Rudolf Buchbinder: Beethoven: Complete Works for Cello & Piano
Teldec is now owned by Warner.
This should have been in the "Warner Legacy" box.
Too bad they forgot it.

Every serious cello student should invest in the new Warner box.

Track Listings:

Disc: 1

J.S.Bach - Suites for solo cello
  1. Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude
  2. Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007: II. Allemande
  3. Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007: III. Courante
  4. Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007: IV. Sarabande
  5. Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007: V. Menuet I & II
  6. Cello Suite No. 1 in G major, BWV 1007: VI. Gigue

7. Cello Suite No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1008: I. Prelude
  8. Cello Suite No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1008: II. Allemande
  9. Cello Suite No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1008: III. Courante
  10. Cello Suite No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1008: IV. Sarabande
  11. Cello Suite No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1008: V. Menuet I & II
  12. Cello Suite No. 2 in D minor, BWV 1008: VI. Gigue

13. Cello Suite No. 3 in C major, BWV 1009: I. Prelude
  14. Cello Suite No. 3 in C major, BWV 1009: II. Allemande
  15. Cello Suite No. 3 in C major, BWV 1009: III. Courante
  16. Cello Suite No. 3 in C major, BWV 1009: IV. Sarabande
  17. Cello Suite No. 3 in C major, BWV 1009: V. Bourree I & II
  18. Cello Suite No. 3 in C major, BWV 1009: VI. Gigue

19. Cello Suite No. 4 in E flat major, BWV 1010: I. Prelude
  20. Cello Suite No. 4 in E flat major, BWV 1010: II. Allemande
  21. Cello Suite No. 4 in E flat major, BWV 1010: III. Courante
  22. Cello Suite No. 4 in E flat major, BWV 1010: IV. Sarabande
  23. Cello Suite No. 4 in E flat major, BWV 1010: V. Bourree I & II
  24. Cello Suite No. 4 in E flat major, BWV 1010: VI. Gigue

TT: 71'24

Disc: 2

J.S.Bach - Suites for solo cello
  1. Cello Suite No. 5 in C minor, BWV 1011: I. Prelude
  2. Cello Suite No. 5 in C minor, BWV 1011: II. Allemande
  3. Cello Suite No. 5 in C minor, BWV 1011: III. Courante
  4. Cello Suite No. 5 in C minor, BWV 1011: IV. Sarabande
  5. Cello Suite No. 5 in C minor, BWV 1011: V. Gavotte I & II
  6. Cello Suite No. 5 in C minor, BWV 1011: VI. Gigue

7. Cello Suite No 6 in D major, BWV 1012: I. Prelude
  8. Cello Suite No. 6 in D major, BWV 1012: II. Allemande
  9. Cello Suite No. 6 in D major, BWV 1012: III. Courante
  10. Cello Suite No. 6 in D major, BWV 1012: IV. Sarabande
  11. Cello Suite No. 6 in D major, BWV 1012: V. Gavotte I & II
  12. Cello Suite No. 6 in D major, BWV 1012: VI. Gigue

Kodaly - Sonata for Solo Cello Op. 8
  13. Sonata for Solo Cello Op. 8: I. Allegro maestoso ma appassionato
  14. Sonata for Solo Cello Op. 8: II. Adagio - con grand'espressione
  15. Sonata for Solo Cello Op. 8: III. Allegro molto vivace

TT: 72'24

Disc: 3

1. Boccherini: Cello Concerto in B flat, G482: I. Allegro moderato
  2. Boccherini: Cello Concerto in B flat, G482: II. Adagio non troppo
  3. Boccherini: Cello Concerto in B flat, G482: III. Rondo - Allegro

4. J.S.Bach: Air (from Orchestral Suite No.3 in D BWV1068)
  5. Kreisler: Allegretto in the style of Boccherini (1995 Remastered Version) - Janos Starker/Gerald Moore
  6. Saint-Saens: Allegro appassionato in B minor, Op 43
  7. Debussy: La fille aux cheveux de lin (Preludes, Livre I, 8)
  8. Chopin - Nocturne No. 2 in E flat, Op. 9 No.2
  9. Popper - Hungarian Rhapsody, Op. 68 (1995 Remastered Version) - Janos Starker/Gerald Moore
  10. J.S.Bach: Arioso (Harpsichord Concerto in F minor, BWV1056) (1995 Remastered Version) - Janos Starker/Gerald Moore
  11. Schubert: Allegretto grazioso
  12. Schubert: Moment musicaux D780, No.3 in F minor
  13. Moussorgsky: The Fair at Sorochintsi, 'Sorochinskaya yarmarka' (1995 Remastered Version): Gopak - Janos Starker/Gerald Moore
  14. Schumann: Kinderszenen Op 15: Traumerei - Janos Starker/Gerald Moore
  15. Debussy: Menuet (from Petite Suite)
  16. Tcherepnin: Ode, Op. 13
  17. Paganini: 24 Caprices, Op. 1 (1995 Remastered Version): No. 13 in B Flat - Janos Starker/Gerald Moore

TT: 73'17

Disc: 4

1. Haydn: Cello Concerto No. 2 in D, Hob.VIIb/2: I. Allegro moderato
  2. Haydn: Cello Concerto No. 2 in D, Hob.VIIb/2: II. Adagio
  3. Haydn: Cello Concerto No. 2 in D, Hob.VIIb/2: III. Rondo - Allegro

4. Schumann: Cello Concerto in A minor, Op.129: I. Nicht schnell -
  5. Schumann: Cello Concerto in A minor, Op.129: II. Langsam -
  6. Schumann: Cello Concerto in A minor, Op.129: III. Sehr lebhaft

7. Saint-Saens: Cello Concerto No. 1 in A minor, Op 33: I. Allegro non troppo -
  8. Saint-Saens: Cello Concerto No. 1 in A minor, Op 33: II. Allegretto con moto -
  9. Saint-Saens: Cello Concerto No. 1 in A minor, Op 33: III. Allegro non troppo

TT: 71'33

Disc: 5

Dvorak - Cello Concerto in B minor Op. 104
  1. Cello Concerto in B minor Op. 104: I. Allegro
  2. Cello Concerto in B minor Op. 104: II. Adagio ma non troppo
  3. Cello Concerto in B minor Op. 104: III. Finale - Allegro moderato

4. Dohnanyi - Konzertstuck for Cello and Orchestra in D Major, Op. 12

TT: 59'45

Disc: 6

1. Faure: Elegie in C minor, Op 24

Milhaud - Cello Concerto No. 1, Op. 136
  2. Cello Concerto No. 1, Op. 136: Nonchalant
  3. Cello Concerto No. 1, Op. 136: Grave
  4. Cello Concerto No. 1, Op. 136: Joyeux
      by Janos Starker/Philharmonia Orchestra/Walter Susskind

Prokofiev - Cello Concerto in E Minor, Op. 58 (1995 Remastered Version)
  5. Cello Concerto in E Minor, Op. 58: I. Andante - Poco meno mosso (Andante assai) - Adagio
  6. Cello Concerto in E Minor, Op. 58: II. Allegro giusto
  7. Cello Concerto in E Minor, Op. 58: III Tema: Allegro - Interludio: L'Istesso tempo - Variations I-III - Interludio II: Tempo I: - Variation IV - Reminiscenza: Meno mosso - Coda: Poco piu sostenuto - Piu mosso
      by Janos Starker/Philharmonia Orchestra/Walter Susskind

TT: 50'25

Disc: 7

Brahms - Cello Sonatas
  1. Sonate pour violoncelle No 1 Op 38 : Allegro non troppo
  2. Sonate pour violoncelle No 1 Op 38 : Allegro quasi minuetto
  3. Sonate pour violoncelle No 1 Op 38 : Allegro

4. Sonate pour violoncelle No 2 Op 99 : Allegro vivace
  5. Sonate pour violoncelle No 2 Op 99 : Allegro affettuoso
  6. Sonate pour violoncelle No 2 Op 99 : Alegro passionato
  7. Sonate pour violoncelle No 2 Op 99 : Allegro molto
      by Janos Starker and Gyorgy Sebok

TT: 54'05

Disc: 8

Beethoven - Cello Sonatas
  1. Sonate no 1 Op 5 no 1 pour violoncelle : Adagio sostenuto
  2. Sonate no 1 Op 5 no 1 pour violoncelle : Allegro
  3. Sonate no 1 Op 5 no 1 pour violoncelle : Allegro vivace

4. Sonate no 4 Op 102 no 1 pour violoncelle : Andante
  5. Sonate no 4 Op 102 no 1 pour violoncelle : Allegro
  6. Sonate no 4 Op 102 no 1 pour violoncelle : Adagio
  7. Sonate no 4 Op 102 no 1 pour violoncelle : Allegro vivace

8. Sonate no 5 Op 102 no 2 pour violoncelle : Allegro con brio
  9. Sonate no 5 Op 102 no 2 pour violoncelle : Adagio con molto sentimentod'affetto
  10. Sonate no 5 Op 102 no 2 pour violoncelle : Allegro
      by Janos Starker and Gregory Sebok

TT: 59'57

Disc: 9

Beethoven - Cello Sonatas
  1. Sonate no 2 Op 5 no 2 pour violoncelle : Adagio sostenuto ed espressivo
  2. Sonate no 2 Op 5 no 2 pour violoncelle : Allegro molto piu tosto presto
  3. Sonate no 2 Op 5 no 2 pour violoncelle : Rondo (allegro)
  4. Sonate no 3 Op 69 pour violoncelle : Allegro ma non tanto
  5. Sonate no 3 Op 69 pour violoncelle : Scherzo
  6. Sonate no 3 Op 69 pour violoncelle : Adagio cantabile
  7. Sonate no 3 Op 69 pour violoncelle : Allegro vivace
      by Janos Starker and Gregory Sebok

TT: 52'29

Disc: 10 (Encores & showpieces)

1. J.S.Bach - Toccata, Adagio and Fuga in C, BWV.564 - Adagio
  2. Valensin - Menuet
  3. Davidoff - Am Springbrunnen (At the fountain), Op.20 No.2
  4. Chopin - Nocturne #20 in C sharp minor, Op.posth.
  5. Delej - Cello Sonata: II. Scherzo
  6. Rubinstein - Melody in F major, Op. 3 No. 1
  7. Dinicu - Hora Staccato
  8. Pergolesi - Tre Giorni son che Nina
  9. Saint-Saens - The Swan (from Carnival of the Animals)
  10. Hindemith - Capriccio Op.8 No.1
  11. Handel - Siciliana
  12. Liadov - Pliaska (Russian Dance)
  13. Ravel - Pavane pour une infant defunte
  14. Popper - Tarantella, Op.33

TT: 53'03

亲爱的无损音乐发烧友,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
1、世间所有的相遇,都是久别重逢,享乐音乐网愿与您一起享受音乐,分享快乐!
2、享乐音乐网是免费公益性非盈利网站,旨在方便用户查找学习资料,交流听歌心得。
3、本主题所有内容均为互联网公开信息,由网友收集整理发布分享,仅限交流测试使用。
4、享乐音乐仅对作品介绍展示,不直接提供下载服务,其它相关方面信息需要您自行判断。
5、版权归唱片公司和歌手所有,如侵犯您的权益,请发送邮件通知我们,我们将及时删除。
6、如果你喜欢主题所述内容,请你通过正规渠道购买正版,交流测试资源不可用于商业用途。

ICON:   Warner斯塔克(1924-2013) 华纳传奇(ICON, 10CD)
ICON:   Warner费雪(1914-1995) 伦敦录音室录音全集(ICON, 8CD)
ICON:   EMI普莱(1929-1998) 一生在歌唱 / 歌中一生 (ICON, 10CD)
ICON:   Warner马尔库岑斯基(1914-1977) 波兰钢琴大师(ICON, 8CD)

享乐音乐论坛-为高品质无损音乐而生!享受音乐,分享快乐!尽在享乐音乐网。
专门提供古典音乐无损音乐格式下载,古典无损音乐合集资源打包下载,古典音乐打包下载的免费网站。
古典音乐打包免费下载网站,内容由网友分享仅供学习交流之用,版权归唱片公司所有,不可用于商业盈利用途,否则一切后果自行承担!
发表于 2017-5-9 17:06:46 来自手机
这个古典音乐强大,楼主辛苦!
发表于 2017-5-11 12:45:57
确实很好听呢,声音非常特别。
发表于 2017-5-14 00:51:40 来自手机
聆听动人音乐,用我灼灼年华纪念那些曾经打过招呼的爱情。
发表于 2017-5-15 03:39:33
乐音,须有山之挺拔,水之流动,松之苍劲,竹之坚致,梅之俏丽,草之柔韧。
发表于 2017-5-15 19:19:18
古典音乐收藏下载了 谢谢分享 辛苦了
发表于 2017-5-16 17:53:19
你真是我的偶像,古典音乐大爱~!