您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册  

x
古典音乐最大的作用就在于能够引人向上,给予灵魂平静和美好。
而且古典音乐还有着深刻思想的内容,无与伦比精致的技术结构,最经得起时间考验的华丽与高雅。
211343m0mhds00vtdhdmmv.jpg
无损音乐下载类型:古典音乐打包下载,无损古典音乐专辑免费下载。
古典音乐不但可以开发你的想象力,古典音乐还能提升你的艺术修养,最重要的是在当今浮躁的世界里,
唯有古典音乐能还你一颗平静的心。当你内心真正平静下来了以后,才能从容不迫的面对世间一切纷扰,实现自我突破。

Warner约胡姆(1902-1987) EMI录音全集(ICON, 20CDs)

ICON: Eugen Jochum - The Complete EMI Recordings - (20CDs, Warner, 2012)
尤金·约胡姆(1902-1987) EMI录音全集(20CDs)

Artist: Eugen Jochum (1902-1987), conductor 尤金·约胡姆
Orchestra: Staatskapelle Dresden, Chor & Symphonieorchester des Bayerischen Rundfunks, London Philharmonic Orchestra, London Symphony Orchestra
Composers:  Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750), Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827), Johannes Brahms (1833-1897), Anton Bruckner (1824-1896), Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
Date: 3 Sep 2012

In 1926 Eugene Jochum made his successful concert debut as a conductor. He acquired a repertory of over 50 operas and conducted concerts all over Germany. The acknowledgment of his excellence led to his appointment as musical director for Berlin radio. His reputation grew particularly in the field of the German Romantic Symphonies of Beethoven, Brahms and Bruckner and was presented with the Brahms medal by the city of Hamburg. This series is a compilation of his complete EMI recordings delivered with exceptional audio quality and artistic integrity.

Icon系列,收集了指挥大师约胡姆的全套贝交,勃交,布交和另外两部合唱作品。作为德奥大师,贝交和勃交自是信手拈来,而布交,又是他最为擅长的无损音乐专辑曲目。约胡姆的巴赫b小调弥撒演得非常感人,速度适中,细节丰富,强调去烘托人声。如封面微笑的老人所展示的音乐演绎,约胡姆的演出都是亲切但不失力量,柔和而不缺激情。

CDs Info:

CD01-05: Beethoven Symphony Nos. 1-9 贝多芬交响曲全集
CD06-08: Brahms Symphony Nos. 1-4 勃拉姆斯交响曲全集
CD09-17: Bruckner Symphony Nos. 1-9 布鲁克纳交响曲全集
CD18-19: J.S.Bach Mass in b Minor, BWV 232 巴赫b小调弥撒
CD20: Mozart Mass in C major 'Coronation' & Vesperae Solennes de Confessore 莫扎特 C大调加冕弥撒, 忏悔者的庄严晚祷

Reviews:

[1] Indispensable for the remastered Beethoven cycle alone.
------By Ronald J. Kaye on November 10, 2012

Like other masters of the great Austro-Germanic school of conducting (i.e. Furtwangler, Walter, Klemperer) Eugen Jochum enjoyed a wonderful "indian summer" in the 1970's and 1980's after guest conducting stints in the U.S. and regular conducting work with the London Philharmonic and London Symphony orchestra. Before that period, Jochum was a regular fixture in Europe beginning in the late 1920's, where held major conducting posts in Berlin and later on in Hamburg (where the Nazi's banished him after he refused to join the Nazi Party). After the war he founded the Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra in Munich, and began a long relationship with the Amsterdam Concertgebouw.....being the only German conductor welcomed in Holland post-1945. So the recordings in this set represent the bulk of his recorded output in the last 15 years of his life...he also had a few great sessions with DG, Philips, and Orfeo during this time span. The good news here is that Jochum's Beethoven cycle with the London Symphony receives new remastering here (EMI had previously licensed out this cycle to a private label in 2000)....and a great Beethoven cycle it is. The London players sound more like a Central Eurpean orchestra than they usually do.....with a deep Furtwanglerian texture in the lower strings. Also, there is a new remastering his Mozart "Coronation" Mass with his Bavarian Radio Symphony. The Brahms, Bruckner and other items have the same remastering from 1996-2000. For those who already have these earlier issues, Jochum followers will still find this set indispenable for the Beethoven alone.

[2] Beethoven, Brahms and Bruckner cycles not to be missed
------By Fachwerkhaus on April 24, 2013

A treasure.
Particularly for the 3 complete symphonic cycles of Beethoven, Brahms and Bruckner.
The Beethoven one, remastered in 2012, is a rare gem, and was very hard to find for several years and expensive too. The other sets were previously available separately in various editions.

Just a few comparisons with Jochum's earlier sets:

BEETHOVEN:
The 9 Symphonies are treated in the grand manner: the monumental and solemn sound is highly effective, thanks to Jochum's employing of the full string forces.
This LSO Eroica is imposing and with clear texture (and is far superior to the 1969 Concertgebouw/Philips version). Perhaps the 1954 Berliner Philharmoniker/DG is a little bit more granitic and urgent, but here Jochum offers a sublime reading.
The 4th has prominent brass and is as excellent as the Berliner Philharmoniker/DG version.
The 5th symphony is highly spiritual, with more massive and imposing sound than the DG version with the Symphonieorchester des Bayerischen Rundfunks (1960); and the finale has all the repeats. The symphony, in this London version, sounds marvelous and advances inesorably to the massive finale, but without rushing.
However, in my opinion, Jochum's best Beethoven 5th is a 1952 Philips recording with the Berliner Philharmoniker, remastered and reissued in 1997 by Tahra (and coupled with a magnificent Schubert 8th with the Concertgebouworkest): propulsive first movement, inesorable finale, absolute clarity of orchestral texture, heroism under powerful control (avoiding sterile bombast).

BRAHMS:
The great mono set with the Berliner Philharmoniker (DG, 1951-56) has highly spirited performances; my favourite is the exciting 2nd. This London Philharmonic set has his treasure in an imposing first and a beautiful fourth (the andante moderato is especially moving). A lively Academic and a dark and profund Tragic have not to be missed as well.

BRUCKNER:
Finally, a quick comparison with the famous DG set: I will focuse on the 9th Symphony only.
Jochum recorded his first stereo studio version in 1966, with the Berliner Philharmoniker and this one in January 1978 with the Staatskapelle Dresden. Both versions are quite similar in tempos but significantly different in the orchestral sound: the 1966 version, thanks to the supreme Berliner strings, is very polished, solemn and monumental, particularly in the Adagio.
I personally prefer this Dresden version however: the wild sound of the brass is certainly less refined than the Berliners and the orchestral tones are more "barbaric" (if I can use this word).
But thanks to Jochum's powerful and tragic vision of the symphony, this apparent lack of finesse is masterly used to explore the immense sadness of this works, that marks the farewell to life.
Jochum's famous ability in forward motion is highly effective here: the first two movements of the symphony flows relentlessly and only at the end of the Adagio, a quiet and delicate sense of peacefulness appears in the very last notes.
For me a very moving listening experience.

The Bach Mass in B minor and Mozart Coronation Mass and Vespers show us the magistery of Jochum in the sacre music repertoire: high spirituality but also operatic and dance-oriented gesture (as example for this kind of conducting, I suggest his superlative live 1950 Munich recording of Verdi's Requiem, coupled with a 1954 Bruckner Te Deum, issued by Orfeo in 1989).

Eugen Jochum needs, in my opinion, a full revaluation of his entire career, and this 20cd box, with his interesting booklet notes, certainly gives the possibility to explore and have a quite complete panorama of this master's conducting art in the 1970s.

20cd box.
Stereo ADD / DDD (Bach's Mass)

P.S. 2014: Two years after this box appeared, Deutsche Grammophon has issued his own tribute to Eugen Jochum: a 16cd box with the 3 complete symphony cycles of Beethoven, Brahms and Bruckner (see my review).
Even if it contains less music selections than EMI (unfortunately none of Jochum's marvelous Mozart from the Fifties is included), I consider it complementary and the price, at least in Europe, is very competitive (about 30 EUR / 40 $)

[3] A beloved spiritual conductor par-excellence
------By Ryan Kouroukis on January 22, 2014

EMI seems to be spoiling us with all these glorious inexpensive luxury box sets!

I love Jochum, a wonderfully openly spiritual man...with temperament! There is so much richness and profoundly exquisite artistry in his Icon box. I mean c'mon, his COMPLETE recordings for EMI!!

In a world of endless Beethoven Symphony cycles, I wish Jochum's EMI set was better known, because it blazingly surpasses the competition by leaps and bounds! Far more profound than his DG cycle and endlessly more energetic than his Philips set. His interpretations rank and in my opinion stand on par with Klemperer's. Nevertheless, it begs the question why EMI never released these fine recordings on cd before? Holding out on humanity like this is a sin!

Jochum's EMI Brahms makes my heart palpitate to the brink even thinking of it! Imagine more fire and elemental energy than his DG recordings. These guys play as if their life depended on it, and boy do they play! It's a truly remarkable experience listening to these...just make sure you're sitting down! The only competition Jochum's EMI has in my opinion is Bruno Walter's mono-NY Philharmonic recordings from the 50's.

Jochum's Bruckner has already reached "classic" status. And still undisputed in the growing amount of Bruckner symphony recordings. Whether it be his early DG recordings or even his 'live' Philips versions, what sets Jochum's EMI Bruckner over his DG Bruckner, is the depth of understanding and execution of these works. A lifetime of living with and conducting Bruckner has made Jochum's interpretations beautiful, vehement, powerfully rich with meaning. Something that I always look for in Bruckner. Jochum and the Staatskapelle Dresden almost give the illusion of if you were actually reading a spiritual essay by one of the evangelists, or one of the ancient Greek or Roman philosophers or poets. And don't misunderstand me, I am referring to 'interpretations' of these works, not the works themselves (which already have these spiritual messages exoterically veiled). Jochum confidently brings the spiritual mysteries contained, immediately and clearly and consistently to the surface without any shame...and thankfully he doesn't hide behind the architecture or even behind the sound-scapes of the works...which so many conductors do nowadays with Bruckner. I have not encountered this spiritual effect in any complete set of Bruckner symphonies. Because of this these recordings hold a special place within me.

The sound engineering on all these recordings is - across the board, absolutely excellent. A REAL desert-island item...since it contains complete Beethoven, Brahms and Bruckner symphonies...and all conducted by Eugen Jochum from his final 'hot-blooded epic indian-summer' period!

Bravo EMI for this release!

Track Listings:

Disc: 1

Beethoven (1770-1827) - Symphony No. 1 in C, Op. 21 (2012 - Remaster)       26'14
  1. I. Adagio molto - Allegro con brio
  2. II. Andante cantabile con moto
  3. III. Menuetto (Allegro molto e vivace)
  4. IV. Adagio - Allegro molto e vivace

Beethoven (1770-1827) - Symphony No. 3 in E flat, Op. 55 "Eroica" (2012 - Remaster)?    51'45   
  5. I. Allegro con brio
  6. II. Marcia funebre
  7. III. Scherzo & Trio
  8. IV. Allegro molto

London Symphony Orchestra / Eugen Jochum

TT: 78'30

Disc: 2

Beethoven (1770-1827) - Symphony No. 2 in D, Op. 36 (2012 - Remaster)?    35'15
  1. I. Adagio - Allegro con brio
  2. II. Larghetto
  3. III. Scherzo (Allegro)
  4. IV. Allegro molto

Beethoven (1770-1827) - Symphony No. 6 in F, Op. 68 "Pastoral" (2012 - Remaster)??    43'18
  5. I. Allegro ma non troppo (Awakening of cheerful feelings on arriving in the country)
  6. II. Andante molto moto (Scene by the brook)
  7. II. Allegro (Merry gathering of the country folk)
  8. IV. Allegro (Storm and tempest)
  9. V. Allegretto (Shepherds' Song. Happy and thankful feelings after the storm)

TT: 79'25

Disc: 3

Beethoven (1770-1827) - Symphony No. 4 in B flat, Op. 60 (2012 - Remaster)?    37'02
  1. I. Adagio - Allegro vivace
  2. II. Adagio
  3. III. Menuetto
  4. IV. Allegro ma non troppo

Beethoven (1770-1827) - Symphony No. 5 in C minor, Op. 67 (2012 - Remaster)?    36'53
  5. I. Allegro con brio
  6. II. Andante con moto
  7. III. Allegro
  8. IV. Allegro

TT: 74'26

Disc: 4

Beethoven (1770-1827) - Symphony No. 7 in A, Op. 92 (2012 - Remaster)?    42'35
  1. I. Poco sostenuto
  2. II. Allegretto
  3. III. Presto - Assai meno presto
  4. IV. Allegro con brio

Beethoven (1770-1827) - Symphony No. 8 in F, Op. 93 (2012 - Remaster)?    27'17
  5. I. Allegro vivace e con brio
  6. II. Allegretto scherzando
  7. III. Tempo di menuetto
  8. IV. Allegro vivace

TT: 72'38

Disc: 5

Beethoven (1770-1827) - Symphony No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125 (2012 - Remaster)?    67'43
  1. I. Allegro non troppo, un poco maestoso
  2. II. Molto vivace - Presto
  3. III. Adagio molto e cantabile - Andante moderato - Tempo I - Andante moderato - Adagio - Lo stesso tempo
  4. IV. Presto - Allegro assai - Presto - Recitativo - Allegro assai

5. Beethoven (1770-1827) - Fidelio Overture, Op 72b      6'29

TT: 74'49

Disc: 6

Brahms (1833-1897) - Symphony No. 1 in C minor Op. 68 (1996 Digital Remaster)?    46'35
  1. I. Un poco sostenuto - Allegro
  2. II. Andante sostenuto
  3. III. Un poco allegretto e grazioso
  4. IV. Adagio - Allegro non troppo ma con brio

5. Brahms (1833-1897) - Tragic Overture, Op. 81 (1996 Digital Remaster)      12'19
  6. Brahms (1833-1897) - Academic Festival Overture, Op. 80 (1996 Digital Remaster)       10'11

London Philharmonic Orchestra / Eugen Jochum

TT: 69'16

Disc: 7

Brahms (1833-1897) - Symphony No. 2 in D Op. 73 (1996 Digital Remaster)      42'49
  1. I. Allegro non troppo
  2. II. Adagio non troppo
  3. III. Allegretto grazioso
  4. IV. Allegro con spirito

Brahms (1833-1897) - Symphony No. 3 in F Op. 90 (1996 Digital Remaster)      36'24
  5. I. Allegro con brio
  6. II. Andante
  7. III. Poco allegretto
  8. IV. Allegro

TT: 79'20

Disc: 8

Brahms (1833-1897) - Symphony No. 4 in E minor Op. 98 (1996 Digital Remaster)      40'28
  1. I. Allegro non troppo
  2. II. Andante moderato
  3. III. Allegro giocoso
  4. IV. Allegro energico e passionato

Beethoven (1770-1827) - Overtures (2012 - Remaster)
  5. Coriolan, Op. 62      8'40
  6. Overture: Egmont, Op. 84?      8'50
  7. Leonore Overture: Leonore No. 3, Op. 72a      13'39

TT: 72'03

Disc: 9

Bruckner (1824-1896) - Symphony No. 1 in C Minor (Linz version) (ed. Nowak) (2000 - Remaster)     47'05
  1. I. Allegro
  2. II. Adagio
  3. III. Scherzo (Schnell)
  4. IV. Finale (Bewegt, feurig)

Staatskapelle Dresden / Eugen Jochum

TT: 47'05

Disc: 10

Bruckner (1824-1896) - Symphony No. 2 in C Minor (1877 version)      52'38
  1. I. Moderato
  2. II. Andante
  3. III. Scherzo
  4. IV. Finale

TT: 52'38

Disc: 11

Bruckner (1824-1896) - Symphony No. 3 in D minor (1888-89 version) (1995 - Remaster)?      55'13
  1. I. Mehr langsam, misterioso
  2. II. Adagio (Bewegt) quasi Andante
  3. III. Scherzo (Ziemlich schnell)
  4. IV. Finale (Allegro)

TT: 55'13

Disc: 12

Bruckner (1824-1896) - Symphony No. 4 in E Flat 'Romantic' (ed. Nowak) (2000 - Remaster) 65'05
  1. I. Bewegt, nicht zu schnell
  2. II. Andante quasi allegretto
  3. III. Scherzo (Bewegt) & Trio (Nicht zu schnell)
  4. IV. Finale (Bewegt, doch nicht zu schnell)

TT: 65'05

Disc: 13

Bruckner (1824-1896) - Symphony No. 5 in B Flat (1878 Version)      77'28
  1. I. Introduction (Adagio)
  2. II. Adagio (Sehr langsam)
  3. III. Scherzo (Molto vivace) & Trio (Schnell)
  4. IV. Finale (Adagio - Allegro moderato)

TT: 77'28

Disc: 14

Bruckner (1824-1896) - Symphony No. 6 in A (Original Version) (1998 - Remaster)      56'21
  1. I. Maestoso
  2. II. Adagio (Sehr feierlich)
  3. III. Scherzo (Nicht schnell) - Trio (Langsam)
  4. IV. Finale (Bewegt, doch nicht zu schnell)

TT: 56'21

Disc: 15

Bruckner (1824-1896) - Symphony No. 7 in E (ed. Nowak) (1995 - Remaster)      69'27
  1. I. Allegro moderato
  2. II. Adagio (Sehr feierlich und sehr langsam)
  3. III. Scherzo (Sehr schnell) & Trio (Etwas langsamer)
  4. IV. Finale (Bewegt, doch nicht schnell)

TT: 69'27

Disc: 16

Bruckner (1824-1896) - Symphony No. 8 in C Minor (2000 - Remaster)      76'05
  1. I. Allegro moderato
  2. II. Scherzo (Allegro moderato) & Trio (Langsam)
  3. III. Adagio (Feierlich langsam, doch nicht schleppend)
  4. IV. Finale (Feierlich, nicht schnell)

TT: 76'05

Disc: 17

Bruckner (1824-1896) - Symphony No. 9 in D Minor (ed. Nowak) (2000 - Remaster)      60'44
  1. I. Feierlich, misterioso
  2. II. Scherzo (Bewegt, lebhaft) & Trio (Schnell)
  3. III. Adagio (Langsam, feierlich)

TT: 60'44

Disc: 18

J.S.Bach (1685-1750) - Mass in B minor, BWV 232 (beginning)     59'52
  1. Kyrie eleison (chorus)  
  2. Christe eleison (soprano I & II)  
  3. Kyrie eleison (chorus)  
  4. Gloria in excelsis (chorus)
  5. Et in terra pax (chorus)
  6. Laudamus te (soprano II)  
  7. Gratias agimus tibi (chorus)  
  8. Domine Deus (soprano I & tenor)  
  9. Qui tollis peccata mundi (chorus)  
  10. Qui sedes ad dextram Patris (alto)
  11. Quoniam tu solus sanctus (bass)  
  12. Cum Sancto Spiritu (chorus)  

Chor des Bayerischen Rundfunks / Symphonieorchester

TT: 59'52

Disc: 19

J.S.Bach (1685-1750) - Mass in B minor, BWV 232 (conclusion)      62'48
  1. Credo in unum Deum (chorus)
  2. Patrem omnipotentem (chorus)
  3. Et in unum Dominum (soprano I & alto)
  4. Et incarnatus est (chorus)
  5. Crucifixus (chorus)
  6. Et resurrexit (chorus)
  7. Et in Spiritum Sanctum Dominum (bass)
  8. Confiteor (chorus)
  9. Et expecto (chorus)
  10. Sanctus (chorus)
  11. Osanna in excelsis (chorus)
  12. Benedictus (tenor)
  13. Osanna in excelsis (chorus)
  14. Agnus Dei (alto)
  15. Dona nobis pacem (chorus)

Chor des Bayerischen Rundfunks / Symphonieorchester

TT: 62'48

Disc: 20

Mozart (1756-1791) - Mass in C major "Coronation", K.317 (2012 - Remaster)?      25'06
  1. Kyrie
  2. Gloria
  3. Credo
  4. Sanctus
  5. Benedictus
  6. Agnus Dei

Mozart (1756-1791) - Vesperae Solennes de Confessore, K.339 (2012 - Remaster)        27'08
  7. I. Dixit Dominus
  8. II. Confitebor
  9. III. Beatus vir
  10. IV. Laudate pueri
  11. V. Laudate Dominum
  12. VI. Magnificat

Eugen Jochum / Edda Moser / Julia Hamari / Nicolai Gedda

TT: 52'40

无损音乐格式古典音乐ICON Boxset 26 - (Feb 2010) - Nicolai Gedda: Lyric Poet of the Tenor Voice (11CDs) 盖达(b.1925) 男高音中的抒情诗人

无损音乐格式古典音乐ICON Boxset 38 - (Feb 2011) - Hermann Prey: A Life in Song (10CDs) 普莱(1929-1998) 一生在歌唱 / 歌中一生

无损音乐格式古典音乐ICON Boxset 39 - (Feb 2011) - Elisabeth Schwarzkopf: Perfect Prima Donna (10CDs) 施瓦茨科普芙(1915-2006) 完美的首席女高音

无损音乐格式古典音乐ICON Boxset 49 - (Feb 2012) - Alexis Weissenberg: The Champagne Pianist (10CDs) 魏森伯格(1929-2012) 香槟般的钢琴家

无损音乐格式古典音乐ICON Boxset 50 - (Sep 2012) - Eugen Jochum: Complete EMI Recordings (20CDs) 约胡姆(1902-1987) EMI录音全集

无损音乐格式古典音乐ICON Boxset 57 - (Sep 2013) - Witold Malcuzynski: The Polish Master Pianist (8CDs) 马尔库岑斯基(1914-1977) 波兰钢琴大师

无损音乐格式古典音乐ICON Boxset 60 - (Apr 2014) - Annie Fischer: The Complete London Studio Recordings (8CDs) 费雪(1914-1995) 伦敦录音室录音全集

无损音乐格式古典音乐ICON Boxset 61 - (Oct 2014) - Janos Starker: The Warner Legacy (10CDs) 斯塔克(1924-2013) 华纳传奇

亲爱的无损音乐发烧友,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
1、世间所有的相遇,都是久别重逢,享乐音乐网愿与您一起享受音乐,分享快乐!
2、享乐音乐网是免费公益性非盈利网站,旨在方便用户查找学习资料,交流听歌心得。
3、本主题所有内容均为互联网公开信息,由网友收集整理发布分享,仅限交流测试使用。
4、享乐音乐仅对作品介绍展示,不直接提供下载服务,其它相关方面信息需要您自行判断。
5、版权归唱片公司和歌手所有,如侵犯您的权益,请发送邮件通知我们,我们将及时删除。
6、如果你喜欢主题所述内容,请你通过正规渠道购买正版,交流测试资源不可用于商业用途。
享乐音乐论坛-为高品质无损音乐而生!享受音乐,分享快乐!尽在享乐音乐网。
专门提供古典音乐无损音乐格式下载,古典无损音乐合集资源打包下载,古典音乐打包下载的免费网站。
古典音乐打包免费下载网站,内容由网友分享仅供学习交流之用,版权归唱片公司所有,不可用于商业盈利用途,否则一切后果自行承担!

相关帖子

发表于 2017-5-9 17:02:18
发烧的音乐爱好者们一个意外的惊喜
发表于 2017-5-11 13:28:38
楼主辛苦,谢谢分享!
发表于 2017-5-11 14:05:44
这么好的古典音乐,当然要支持楼主。
发表于 2017-5-12 03:52:26
谢谢楼主提供古典音乐分享,下来收藏了。
发表于 2017-5-14 01:23:04
用体育锻炼身体,用音乐陶冶灵魂。
发表于 2017-5-18 23:56:58